Pages

Friday 26 September 2014

I've Been Thinking... - Oh My Glitterballs, Strictly Come Dancing Is BACK!

Hi!!!


Now, if you have been here for a long time, you will probably already know that I am a complete Strictly Come Dancing nut. I don't watch the X-Factor (for many reasons - I'm not with my age group on that one), only Strictly and I want to share my excitement with you.






Strictly Come Dancing makes me so happy.
I find so much enjoyment in settling down on a Saturday night with a massive brew to watch celebrities, in the most wonderfully sparkly costumes, dance.



I love everything about Strictly, from the costume designs, to the live band, to the warm, nostalgic feeling it gives me and of course the judges and routines. I love the professionals and the celebrities.


I also really like how it appeals to people of all ages.

As a (former) dancer, I love seeing peoples technique improve over the weeks and I find the progression of some celebrities phenomenal.

It will be interesting to see how Claudia Winkleman works on the main show, and I wish her the best of luck in her new presenting venture.

I also wish all of the celebrities taking part the best of luck.

So, here's to you Strictly, I can't wait for you to grace my tellybox every weekend!
 Its good to have you back.

I hope you enjoyed and that, if you are watching, you enjoy Strictly.
Will you be watching tonight? What do you enjoy most about Strictly? Do you have any comments or suggestions for future posts? Let me know in the comments below.
See you soon for some more posts!

Have the most wonderful day!

GingerSnaps xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment