Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2015

So, To Sum It All Up - March Summary.

Hi!!!

How are we all? It is somehow April already and this is all very exciting as April means Easter, going on a family holiday, eating Crème Eggs, sunshine and flowers. April also means a March Summary, which is what this is. I hope you enjoy...

What happened in March...

Comic Relief Fun Times...
Red Nose Day happened in March and it was awesome.
There were lots of very funny sketches and while I did get a bit teary or sad at one or two of the clips they showed us of families struggling, it was a great night all in all.
Highlights included: Monkey's Monumental Mission, Steven Hawking as a Transformer (robot in disguise...), getting very over excited about the fact that we got to see parts of Peter Kay's Live version of Phoenix Nights, No Direction, the Four Fundraisers and Liam Gallagher being a National Treasure...
Find the Red Nose Day website (HERE)

Find my post about it (HERE)

Find the Red Nose Day YouTube channel (HERE) to watch the clips that I mentioned above - i.e Monkey's Monumental Mission is (HERE).

Celebrating Mother's Day!

I went out for Mother's Day with my fabulous mother for a spot of shopping and some tea and cakes and we also called round to see my Auntie S.
I had a really nice day and I hope my Mom did too and that she liked her card and her gift. I know I am very fortunate to have such a wonderful mother and I love her very much.
To see the post I did about Mother's Day, click (ME)

Appreciating the Little Things.

I have a post that'll be up within the next few days about the little things that have made me smile recently, so more on that soon, but I thought I'd mention it now because they really do put a smile on my face and they make my day a bit brighter.

Excitement for my holiday!

I'm going on a family holiday in April, and so I have spent a lot of March being very, very over excited to go away.
I love travelling, I love the place we are going to and I love spending time with my family so it should be great.

My Favourite Blog Post of March.

Yeah, that's right, I'm back to choosing just the one and here it is...

"Hello March - a note" on A Rosie Outlook", (HERE)

I liked the upbeat nature of this post and I liked seeing what Rosie was looking forward to for March is looking forward to for the Spring.
It is a pretty, well written post and I likes it.
Other blogs that I like can be found in my Blogger Profile which can be found on the right...

My Favourite Song of March.

"FourFiveSeconds" by Rihanna and Kanye West and Paul McCartney, (HERE).

This song is so, so good and I am a bit in love with it. You should deffo listen. I love the music, lyrics, vocals and the simplicity of it. I find it relaxed, effortlessly cool and just awesome. Love, love, love - its on the list of favourites from now on.
That will be all for now then you guys, Happy April, and I will speak to you all very soon.
What did you get up to in April? What do you think of what I did? What do you think of my favourite blog post from March or my favourite song from March? Any comments or suggestions for future posts? Let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for reading, you lovely bunch of people.
I hope your day is totally fabulous!

GingerSnaps xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment