Pages

Sunday 15 March 2015

Showing My Mom Some Love - Happy Mother's Day 2015

Hi!!!

Today is Mother's Day, as I am sure the majority of you were aware. I thought that I would piece together a post about it for my Mom so, here it is. I hope you enjoy...

First of all, let me just say that I know that I am so incredibly lucky to have a Mother like I do. I appreciate that some people reading this may not have a Mother to celebrate with today, or for other reasons cannot or do not wish to celebrate this day, and for those people I know this day must be difficult and I am really sorry and I am thinking of you.


However, like I said, I have a wonderful Mom. She is always so thoughtful, kind, creative, caring, fabulous and is always there for everyone, not just me. She is the greatest woman, and I am so happy that she is my Mommy and my friend, too. In all the lifetimes or worlds imaginable, I could never  picture finding a mother better than my own.


So, this post is to remind her just how great she is, and how blessed I feel to have her in my life.


Happy Mothers Day Mommy!
I love you so, so much. Thank you for being everything you are, to me and to everyone else because you are incredible. Thanks for all of the things we do - big or small - and for all of the things we will do because I know they'll be great. You are just the best and I love you so much.
xxx

Thanks so much for reading. I hope that, if you are able to celebrate today/that you are celebrating today that you have a wonderful day - give your Moms my best! 
Are you celebrating Mothers Day this year? Are you a Mother or are you celebrating with yours? What are you getting up to? Any suggestions for the blog? Let me know what is going on in your lovely brains in the comments and if you fancy a chat, you can speak to me there.
See you soon, you beautiful people!

I hope your day is filled with joy!

GingerSnaps xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment