Pages

Sunday 8 March 2015

So, To Sum It All Up - February Summary.

Hi!!!

Hello everyone! Happy International Women's Day! Today, I'll be writing a little February summary for you, because, apparently, it is now March. Anywho, February was quite fun and so I think this summary will be a nice one.

So, what went on in February?
 
Supporting Wear It. Beat It.

The British Heart Foundation is a cause close to my heart and to my family and so I am a massive supporter of them.
I believe that Wear It. Beat It is an excellent idea and is so easy for people to participate in.
I created two posts about Wear It. Beat It. I did one in the style I often do posts concerning charities and I did another with three makeup looks in it that you could have, and still could have a go at. I just hope I explained everything well.

To see my post about Wear It. Beat It, click (ME)
and/or
To see my post of different makeup looks inspired by Wear It. Beat It, click (ME)
 
Making Holiday Plans and Building Forts.

That might sound like a weird combination but I did spend a couple of days at my Auntie's house in February and this is a good summary of what I got up to.
We went to have a family meeting with my Aunties, Uncles and Cousins about our upcoming holiday (not long now, you guys!) and made lots of plans which is great as not only do I feel nice and organised about it, but I feel even more excited than I already did about going.
Aside from the family meeting, I built the best fort ever with my younger cousins (which we proceeded to spend more or less a whole weekend in, sometimes watching Powerpuff Girls, on my recommendation, sometimes talking, often doing puzzles) and I also went to a barn dance (which was funny, confusing and Eton Mess fuelled - breaking out into the Macarena when you don't know how to barn dance is always a good idea).
All in all a good few days well spent and I had such a good time - thanks guys.

Admiring Some Inspirational Ad Campaigns.

I did a post about the "This Girl Can" campaign in February as I really like it, and have been loving seeing it throughout the past month - as well as singing along and dancing to Missy Elliott, because I love her.
I love the themes of the campaign, what it stands for and I just think that you should check it out, if you haven't already.

You can read my post, (HERE).

My Favourite Blog Posts of February.

"Doing the Math" on Charlotte's Web, (HERE)

This was a nice read, and, as expected with Charlotte, it made me smile and was quite amusing.

"We Liked: This Week" on Little Winter, (OVER HERE)

I am really partial to a little round up post, and the "little things" so this was right up my street. It was interesting and fun. See also "We Liked: Little Things" (HERE)

My Favourite Song of February.
 
"Feels Like We Only Go Backwards" by Tame Impala, (HERE)
 
While this song hasn't necessarily been stuck in my head, I have thoroughly enjoyed listening to it. I think it is pure excellence and I think you will too. Its calm, its peaceful, it gives a nod to the psychedelic and I love it.
 
And that will be all for today. Thank you very much for reading this post, I look forward to posting quite a bit more in March.
How was February for you? Did you have fun? What were your favourite blog posts from February? What about your favourite song? What do you think of mine? Do you have any suggestions for future posts? How about any comments? Let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed. See you all soon!

I hope you have a fantastic day!
 
GingerSnaps xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment