Pages

Friday 13 March 2015

Let's Make a Change - Helping the Cause - Comic Relief's Red Nose Day 2015

Hi!!!

So, today is, of course, Red Nose Day which is a whole day of fundraising by Comic Relief. Comic Relief aims to help people in the UK and abroad in countries like Africa and improves their lives.  (Apologies for the lack of centralisation in places , I'm typing this on my phone as my laptop is being mean to me - yes, my fabulous new one is being mean!)

Since the last Red Nose Day, Comic Relief has spent £99 million helping over 12 million people – this includes money raised through Red Nose Day, Sport Relief and other fundraising. This is so great and admirable and since I have grown up with Comic Relief, it is instinctive for me to want to help. 
Whether they are giving support to young carers in the UK or providing malaria nets for families in African countries, they do amazing work to help improve people's lives for the better . While they can't always fix everything, they'll work hard to fund projects to make it better until they can. 

Red Nose Day for Comic Relief is all about doing "Something Funny For Money"  as you fundraise and people go all out. Wether you opt for the classic Red Nose, wear red to show your support (like the red ribbon I wore through my hair today),  or you're wearing fancy dress or anything else - it's such a fun way to help people.
There are so many ways to donate, too -  I have given £5 by text while watching The People's Strictly (which has been amazing and inspiring!)  and have picked up a red nose. There are so many ways to give.

If you can help this amazing cause, and you want to, please, please donate. It can be 2p in a collection bucket or a text donation or anything else. If you are in a position where you are able and you would like to, then please, think about those who need it.

To go to the Red Nose Day site, click (ME)

To go to the Comic Relief site, click (ME) instead.

Thanks for reading today you guys, see you soon.
Have you done anything for Comic Relief this year? Would you like to? What do you think of their work? Do you have any comments or suggestions for future posts? Let me know in the comments below!
I'll thee later... 

Have a spectacular day!

GingerSnaps xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment