Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2015

I've Been Thinking... - Hey There, Autumn!

Hi!!!

Well, its well and truly autumn now and I couldn't be happier. I love autumn and so I thought I'd share some seasonal musings with you guys. I hope you like this post.

While sat on the bus by myself the other day, I was looking out of the window at all of the lovely things outside. I saw just how many leaves have turned to show shades of red, yellow, orange and purple and how many berries there are on shrubs everywhere. Everything looked so beautiful and I felt very lucky to be able to experience a time like autumn.
 
On top of this, I recently went blackberry and apple picking with my younger cousins and I had a great time. I still find it so fun and almost novel to carefully select apples and pluck them from their branches and to pick so many blackberries that the juice ends up all over my hands. Seeing everyone having such a lovely time - from the littlest being lifted up to reach the nicest looking apples to the grown ups sneaking a few berries from the tubs when they thought no one was looking - was wonderful.
 
Autumn is a brilliant season and I am so pleased its finally here - I'm sure it'll be loads of fun!
 
That's it for today then, you guys. Thank you for reading.
What are you most looking forward to about Autumn? What is your favourite season? Do you have any ideas or suggestions for future posts? Let me know in the comments below.
See you guys very soon.
 
I hope you have a fantastic day!
 
GingerSnaps xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment