Pages

Thursday 1 October 2015

Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do! - Music - Let's Talk About... - Circa Waves.

Hi!!!

Oh, hey there! Happy October! So, I'm a big ol' music lover - as I am sure you know by now - and a something that always makes me happy are my newest musical discoveries. Sometimes they are artists that are just starting out, sometimes they are artists that I cannot believe I didn't know about before and have several albums to explore, sometimes they are current, sometimes from decades ago. Anyway, today I want to share a discovery I made a quite a few months ago now and that I am delighted I found.

Let's Talk About Circa Waves.
 
Circa Waves are relatively new (indie) kids on the block. They are a band from Liverpool with an incredibly cool sound.
They have that awesome indie disco thing going for them which means that their songs have the versatility to be danced to or to be sat and listened to which is always good.
If you are into fantastic, upbeat, guitar-heavy songs with a great music and lyrics (and who isn't?) and fancy listening to something new then I would highly recommend giving Circa Waves a listen.
Four of my favourite songs by Circa Waves:
Three reasons to love Circa Waves:
  • Their fantastic music and lyrics which make up their unique sound.
  • I could honestly get lost in their songs and listen to them for ages which is always a good sign.
  • The aesthetic of their music videos - might sound a bit odd, but for me, it can be make or break and in this case, it makes it.
 Two of things I would like:
  • Their debut album, "Young Chasers", in actual CD form (FIND IT HERE)
  • Tickets to their upcoming tour - who wants to join me? (FIND IT HERE)

One of my favourite interviews related to Circa Waves:
  • This is one of the only ones I could find - Vevo Dscvr (WATCH IT HERE)
That is all I have to say to you today then, you lovely lot. I hope that you have enjoyed this and that maybe you've discovered something new through this post.
Are you a Circa Waves fan? Or have I brought them to your attention? What do you think of their music? Would you like to see more "Let's Talk About" posts? Any comments or suggestions for things in the future? Be sure to let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for reading, I'll see you soon!
 
Have the most fantastically brilliant day!
GingerSnaps xxx



 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment