Pages

Friday 9 October 2015

Let's Make a Change - Charity Telethons - Stand Up To Cancer

Hi!!!

How have your weeks been? Good, I hope. Today I would like to have a little chat with you about Stand Up To Cancer, the telethon for which is, of course, tonight.

Stand Up To Cancer aims to find a cure for all types of cancers and in a world were so many people whose lives are/have been affected by or know someone else whose life has been affected by cancer, I think they are doing some utterly amazing work.

Stand Up To Cancer is providing us all with lots of entertaining programming tonight on Channel 4 - I for one am really looking forward to the Gogglebox Celebrity special - so do be sure to tune in and show your support with me.

If you are able to and are interested in donating then (HERE) is a link to the Stand Up To Cancer website so you can donate directly or maybe have a browse at some of their merchandise.
 
I hope that you have enjoyed this post and that you've all had lovely weeks.
Are you planning on tuning in or donating to Stand Up To Cancer? What part of the show are you looking forward to the most? Any comments or suggestions for future posts? Be sure to let me know in the comments, I love hearing from you guys.
Thank you for reading, have a lovely weekend.

Have a totally beautiful day!

GingerSnaps xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment