Pages

Saturday 31 October 2015

Spookly Dookly - Happy Halloween 2015!

Hi!!!

Somehow, we've already ended up at October 31st, and we all know what that means! Yes, that's right, it's Halloween! I for one am very excited as I do really enjoy Halloween and all the fun that goes along with it.
 
I for one love Halloween. I think that getting dressed up in costumes, carving pumpkins, seeing fireworks, watching Halloween-y films (I'm more your Addams Family kind of gal, than your horror and terror), catching up with friends and family and a whole host of other things, well, its just brilliant.

Whatever you are doing (if you celebrate Halloween) and whether or not you are more Team Spooky (with me) or Team Scary, I'd like to wish you a very Happy Halloween! and I hope you stay safe and have fun.

I hope that you liked this post and that you've got lots of lovely plans for a great Halloween.
Are you doing anything for Halloween? What are you going to dress up as? What is your favourite part of Halloween? Do you have any comments or suggestions for future posts? Be sure to let me know in the comments!
See you all soon! 

Have a scarily good day!

GingerSnaps xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment