Pages

Thursday 5 November 2015

The Night of The Sparkler - Bonfire Night 2015

Hi!!!

Today is the 5th of November which is Bonfire Night, as you may or may not know depending on where you are in the world. If you aren't quite sure what it is for whatever reason then do feel free to click the link to find out more (HERE).

Bonfire Night is one of my most favourite times of year - I love fireworks  (I mean *really* love fireworks) and bonfires and toffee apples and candyfloss and all of the other fun stuff that comes along with the celebration.
I know I've said this before, but to me, Bonfire Night is like the send off to all things Autumnal and the start of Christmas and Winter which makes it all the more fun and exciting.

 We go to an arranged display every year and this year is no exception. The display is on Saturday so I'm going to have to wait just a little bit longer for my Bonfire Night celebrations - I've been looking forward to it all week!
 
I hope that you enjoy your Bonfire Night this year whatever it is that you are doing - have fun and stay safe, everyone!
 
Thank you for reading, I hope you've enjoyed this post. I'll see you soon.
What is your favourite thing about Bonfire Night? Are you having fireworks at home or going to a display this year? Do you have any comments or suggestions for future posts? Be sure to tell me in the comments below.
Happy Bonfire Night!

I hope you have the most glittery and sparkly Bonfire Night ever!
 
GingerSnaps xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment