Pages

Friday 13 November 2015

Let's Make A Change - Charity Telethons - Children In Need 2015

Hi!!!

Aloha, my lovely readers. Children in Need has once again rolled around and now, sat here, armed with my pizza, I'm going to have a little chat with you about it.

Children in Need is a charity telethon that the BBC host for us UK people each year and is an incredibly heart-warming evening for a whole host of very worthwhile causes which support the young people in the UK who need it the most.
 
I shan't ramble on but I do want to say that we all have the power to help and make a positive change. There is always someone out there in need of a helping hand. There is always someone out there who needs support and guidance. Everyone deserves the best life possible for them and you can help by donating to Children in Need tonight. If you are in a position to, then please do give what you can.

Find Children in Need (HERE)
 
Thank you for reading. I hope that you have a lovely weekend if I don't get chance to speak to you all before its over.
What are you most looking forward to about Children in Need tonight? Have you done any interesting fundraising? Any comments or suggestions for future posts? Let me know in the comments.
Adios, beautiful people.
 
Have a totally spectacular day!
GingerSnaps xxx
 


2 comments:

  1. i loved children in need this year i still can get over the jungle book number at the end of the consert XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really good wasn't it? And I finally saw the Jungle Book number - it was brilliant! GingerSnaps xxx

      Delete