Pages

Saturday 23 April 2016

I've Been Thinking... - These Are A Few Of My Favourite Things!!! (Volume Two)

Hi!!!

I really loved writing (THIS) post a while back and I thought that it'd be nice to do that again today. I've chosen some of my favourite things to share with you at random and hopefully it'll make an interesting read - I think it'll be a great way for you to get to know more about me.

These Are Few Of My Favourite Things, Volume Two.

Harry Potter (Gryffindor for LIFE)
Blossom trees
VW Camper Vans
Snow
Dungarees
Hot air balloons
Milkshakes
Blanket Dens/Forts
The sea
Daffodils
 
Thanks for reading! I hope that you enjoyed reading this - I like doing these kinds of posts because they're a bit more personal and fun and spontaneous.
What are your favourite things? What do you think of mine? Would you like to see more of these posts? How has your week been so far? Let me know in the comments.
See you soon, enjoy your Saturday.
 
I hope your day is full of your favourite things!!!
 
GingerSnaps xxx
 

4 comments:

  1. Loving your blog and loving the bluebells in the woods just now.
    Keep posting! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love bluebells, too! GingerSnaps xxx

      Delete
  2. puff Gryfflndor. Ravenclaw for the win!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 10 POINTS TO GRYFFINDOR!!! (Ravenclaw is very cool, too) GingerSnaps xxx

      Delete