Pages

Tuesday 12 April 2016

I've Been Thinking... - I Love Spring!

Hi!!!

Good afternoon, everyone. I hope you've all been having a lovely week so far and that you're making the most of your weekend. Today's post features some musings on Spring, because what would the seasons be without me rambling to you about the things that make them special?

I love seeing the blossom on the trees, the flowers on the Magnolia trees, the vivid purple crocus buds appearing in the grass, the blue skies and sunshine and fluffy clouds. And the daffodils. I love daffodils - they are such sunny and happy flowers. Everything seems fresh and new and I love that about Spring.
We went to Hay-on-Wye the other day and our drive was rather scenic - lots of pretty country lanes and the like. The flowers, the lambs in the fields, the fact that I could eat an ice-cream outside without being freezing cold - it was just wonderful.
So make the most of Spring. Drive on the more 'scenic routes', even if it's just to the garden centre or the shops, and look at all the beautiful things. Go for a walk in your local park in the April sunshine and soak in all the loveliness. Spend time out in the garden, prepare it for the arrival of all the flowers and leaves. Eat the Easter chocolate that is still kicking around the house (if you have any left that is!). Enjoy it.

I hope you enjoyed hearing my thoughts about Spring, and also that you've been making the most of it all. 
What is your favourite thing about Spring? What are your plans for the next few weeks? Do you have any comments or suggestions for future posts? Let me know in the comments! 
Thanks for reading.

Have the most beautiful sunshine filled day!

GingerSnaps xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment