Pages

Thursday 31 March 2016

Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do - Music - Some Songs I Love That You Should Check Out.

Hi!!!

I haven't posted much this month and so I thought that it would be a nice idea to share some more songs that I love with you. This isn't really a 'songs that have been stuck in my head' kind of post but rather a little list of some that I think you might like to check out.

'She's Electric' by Oasis (HERE)
 
I love Oasis with my heart and my soul - I feel like music really struck gold when they showed up. She's Electric is, I often find, one of their 'underrated' or 'lesser-known' tracks but I just love it. As always, sublime, interesting, dynamic, memorable and anthem-ic music and lyrics. #OASISFORLIFE
 
'On My One' by Jake Bugg (HERE)
 
We all know that I think everything Jake Bugg does is utterly amazing and this, his first piece of brand new music in a few years (it doesn't feel like that long, mind you) is no exception. I love the emotion in this, I love the way it showcases his vocals, I love the lyrics, I love the guitar. Listen to it. Now.

'Bittersweet Symphony' by The Verve (HERE)

What a classic. This song is just absolutely amazing. I love violins and classical instruments so I love the use of those throughout and the lyrics are so interesting, thought provoking and meaningful. This is one that'll stay with you. Love.

Same Jeans by The View (HERE)

This one is super catchy, so don't blame me when in three weeks time you're still singing it in your head at the bus stop. It's also pretty good for bopping about to, so there's that. I really like the music and the lyrics - its quite fun but not entirely meaningless which is great.

'Full Circle' by Half Moon Run (HERE)
 
I love this song for so many reasons. It's chilled out and yet it's dynamic and interesting. This song is one that will make you think a little bit. This was the first song by Half Moon Run that I listened to and I must say, I'm as impressed now by this as I was back then.
 
'The Sound' by The 1975 (HERE)

The 1975 are back with some new music and I like it lots. I think Matty Healy's voice is really cool and it adds an extra dimension to their music. It's catchy, it's one you can dance to and the lyrics are cool. (Also, I love the video for this).
 
That's your lot for today. I hope you enjoyed this and that you check out my recommendations. 
What are your favourite songs? Do you like my recommendations? What songs, bands and singers shall I check out? Do you have any comments or suggestions for future posts? Be sure to tell me in the comments. 
Thanks for reading, I hope March has been a lovely month for you.

I hope your day is epic! 

GingerSnaps xxx
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. i love the 1975 my favorite is girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! I love Girls, it's such a great song! GingerSnaps xxx

      Delete