Pages

Monday 21 March 2016

Makeup Your Mind - Makeup and Beauty Inspiration and Tips - My (Current) MAC Lipstick Collection

Hi!!!

I'm a huge makeup lover. This isn't news, but it is certainly true. I am a massive fan of lipsticks, especially colourful ones, and I have a lovely little collection of MAC lipsticks in my makeup bag. I really enjoy posts like these and thought that you guys might like to see my carefully selected MAC lipstick collection today.

My MAC Lipstick Collection (February 2016)
 
Ladybug (HERE).
 
 
Ladybug was the first MAC lipstick that I've ever owned and I am still as in love with it now as I was when I first took it out of its box. It is a gorgeous true red shade that I love wearing - it's deffo my favourite red lipstick. It's a 'Lustre' texture that I find really comfortable to wear and that I think looks really lovely. It makes me feel glamorous and special and I love it.
 
Show Orchid (HERE).

 
I got Show Orchid first as a Christmas present a year or so ago. It is a beautiful, very bright, fuchsia pink shade. It is an 'Amplified Creme' texture that is once again comfortable to wear. I love it for parties - its such a fun, sassy shade. Love.
 
Violetta (HERE)

 
Violetta is the newest edition to my collection - it was a 2015 Christmas present - but I'd had my eye on it for ages. It's a really unique violet purple shade in an 'Amplified' texture (which as with all in the collection sits comfortably on the lips). I think it's a really cool colour. I love this.
 
Thanks for reading, everyone. I love my MAC lipstick collection and had a lot of fun putting this together, so I hope you enjoyed this post.
What is your favourite lipstick? Do you own any MAC lipsticks? What do you think of my little collection? Do you have any other comments or maybe some suggestions for future posts? Be sure to let me know in the comments.
I'll see you all soon, guys.
 
Have the most wonderfully brilliant day!
 
GingerSnaps xxx

2 comments:

  1. i might have to get myself the Show Orchid one i have a revlon orchid shade lipstick i think its slightly lighter but i still love that colour. have you got any of the rimmel kate lipstick because those are my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you might just have to get Show Orchid, it's a gorgeous colour! I've used the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks before and I love, love, love them - the colours are amazing and they last really well! GingerSnaps xxx

      Delete