Pages

Sunday 28 February 2016

I've Been Thinking... - These Are A Few Of My Favourite Things!

Hi!!!
Hey guys. It's been a while, apologies, but I'm here now. I thought I'd do a bit of a "Happy List" of things that I love and, so here are ten of my favourite things. I think it'll be a nice way for you all to get to know more about me, and I also think it's lovely to look at and reflect on all the things in life that bring you joy. Also, I've decided not to bullet point this list - it just looks friendlier to me.

"These Are A Few Of My Favourite Things!!!"
 
The word "enunciate"
Blue ink
Owls
Cream Soda
Teacups and saucers
Parquet flooring
Waistcoats
Hand gestures
Church Bells
20th century drama
 
I hope you enjoyed this post, I really liked coming up with things to put in this list.
What are some of your favourite things? What do you think of mine? Do you have any other comments? Or any suggestions for future posts? Please feel free to let me know in the comments section below.
Thank you ever so much for reading, I hope you've had a lovely weekend.
 
Have a spectacular day!
 
GingerSnaps xxx

2 comments:

  1. i used to do this when i was little and it was raining i jsut walk and list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked the post! Also, that's a really nice memory to mention. GingerSnaps xxx

      Delete