Pages

Saturday 19 October 2013

I've Been Thinking... - Why I Love Bridget Jones.

Hi!!!

I absolutely love Bridget Jones. I have seen the films a million and one times over and me and Elf Girl - I've mentioned her in loads of posts, but here is one main one (HERE) - absolutely love them but sadly I haven't read the books - YET!

There's one on now in the background and I thought I'd make a list of some of reasons I love Bridget Jones (in the films).

  1. She's as clumsy as I am - if not worse, which is very, very difficult...
  2. She's hilariously funny, "without even trying".
  3. She's not super skinny - she's of a normal size, if slightly chunky - very rare in film characters but much more relatable.
  4. She ran down the street in her knickers and a cardigan... Legend.
  5. She thinks in more or less the same way everyone *really* does, but won't admit...
  6. She has really hilarious friends.
  7. She has a habit of putting her foot in it...
  8. She's seen smothered in a duvet eating two tubs of Ben and Jerry's in one go - my kinda person.
  9. She's the reason Mark Darcy (Colin Firth) and Daniel Cleaver (Hugh Grant) fight like girls all the time - which is always super hilarious.
  10. SHE'S JUST BRILLIANT, OK?
 
Tis all for today. It's just a quick post but I hope it made you smile. There are plenty more reasons, but I didn't have time and didn't want to bore you! If you'd like the rest, do tell me. I'd be happy to oblige. Oh, and before I go, I just wanted to add that I've heard rumours about the next story line for Bridget and I'm not happy about it, K?
 
 
Have a brilliant day (you'll probably spend most of it comparing yourself to Little Miss Jones).
 
 
GingerSnaps xxx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment