Pages

Thursday 31 October 2013

Spookly Dookly - HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Hi!!!

As I am sure you all know today is Halloween.

To me, Halloween doesn't mean scary, horrible things but rather fun, friends and fancy dress. If you're interested to know what I'm dressed as today click HERE. I don't do scary stuff - I'm a wimp, I didn't watch Scooby Doo till I was around 10... - but I do enjoy dressing up and mucking about looking cool/weird, depending on how my costume pans out. I think that at Halloween people should dress up as unicorns and pixies but you know, what does my opinion count for?

If you are someone who does get involved in Halloween, I hope you have a lovely time, that your costume goes to plan, that you get adorable trick-or-treaters and that you stay safe. Also, I hope that those tricky little pumpkins are nice to you.
 
If you are someone who really struggles with pumpkin carving, try painting your pumpkins, or using other craft materials like THIS, or THIS. Alternatively, you could just use oranges and do something like THIS. All original links are on the pages linked here.

If you are not someone who tends to get involved, have a nice day anyway.

I hope your day is spook-tacular!

GingerSnaps xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment