Pages

Friday 17 October 2014

Let's Make a Change - Charity Telethons - Stand Up To Cancer

Hi!!!


How are all of you gorgeous people? I hope that you are all doing good. Today, I wanted to chat to you about Stand Up To Cancer.


It is unfortunately a very true and real thing that almost everyone knows somebody who is or has been affected by cancer.

Stand Up To Cancer aims to find a cure for all cancers, which I think is brilliant as some types of cancer are less publicised as they are so rare.

Stand Up To Cancer is offering us an all star line up (including Celeebrity Gogglebox with all of my most favourite celebrities - not even joking they actually all are, Noel Gallagher, Kate Moss, Miranda Hart, need I go on? - and my usual favourites as well!!!) in order to appeal to you.

If you are in a position where you are able to donate and would like to, then please give whatever you can - it is a brilliant cause!

If you would like to check out the website then head on over (HERE).


I hope that you have enjoyed this post and that if you can you will donate.
Are you watching tonight? What part of the show are you looking forward to? Will you be donating? Any comments or suggestions for future posts? Let me know in the comments.
See you soon everyone!

Have an awesome day!

GingerSnaps xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment