Pages

Friday 31 October 2014

Spookly Dookly - HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2014!

Hi!!!

I'm having to type this up on my phone, so the joys of centralised text won't be found nor will underlining, but I really wanted to do a Halloween post for you, so here it is! And I will update this with the "cortect features" as and when I can. (Note: this post has now been updated.)

Halloween isn't all spooky, scary things - it's a very fun time.

Dressing up is something many people enjoy, myself included, as well as pumpkin carving, watching movies and answering the door to Trick or Treat-er's. 

Halloween provides a lot of fun activities and experiences for families and friends and I think that this should be valued.

It can be an enjoyable night and I hope that you have enjoyed it and stayed safe!

I hope that you liked this post and I will see you all tomorrow for a bit of November-ness.
Are you doing anything for Halloween? What did you dress up as? What is your favourite part of Halloween? Do you have any comments or suggestions for future posts? Be sure to let me know in the comments!
See you all soon! 

Have a brilliant day!

GingerSnaps xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment