Pages

Saturday 20 June 2015

Celebrate Good Times! - Happy Birthday To You... - Happy Birthday Lauren!

Hi!!!

Today's post is only a quick one as its a "birthday" post, but there's nothing wrong with "short and sweet" posts, is there?

This week is the week of one of my friend's birthdays, so this is kinda a post "for her".

Lauren is a lovely friend, who is funny, thoughtful and kind - we're lucky to have a friend like her.

Happy Birthday Lauren, loves you xxx
I hope you have a fabulous day and take some time to relax and enjoy yourself.

That's all for today then, thanks for reading. I hope you've enjoyed this post.
Is your birthday coming up soon? What is your favourite thing about birthdays? Do you have any comments or suggestions for future posts? Let me know in the comments.
I'll see you soon, lovely people!
 
I hope your day is completely and totally amazing!
 
GingerSnaps xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment