Pages

Friday 3 June 2016

Congratulations! - Blogging Milestones - My Blog Turns 3 Today!

Hi!!!
 
Good morning everyone! How are you? In case you didn't know, today is my blog's birthday and it's three today! I'm full of that warm fuzzy proud feeling and I wanted to write a post to commemorate this special occasion (and for the first time in three years, it's been published on the day!).


 
In previous years, I've written huge posts to celebrate another year blogging, but this year I think I want to keep it short and sweet. I just want a little chat with you guys over a cup of tea and not an essay about things I've said before.
I've said in the past that I've always been someone who loves to write and having a blog is a constant outlet for my writing, which I love.
I like the freedom that blogging gives you, too - one day I might do a post about music, another day I might write about makeup, another about films or interesting things I've read, and another time I write about shows I've seen at the theatre or days out I've had.
Blogging in many ways pushes me to improve and grow, be it in my writing, photography, format, style or sharing things with others, which I've found to be a truly great thing.

 
Blogging is wonderful and I love it. It's a chance to be creative, a chance to communicate with people and a chance to talk about my interests and views.
I look back on my blogging journey with fondness. I've really enjoyed it so far and I hope you have too. I hope that the things I write here entertain you, bring you a moment of happiness and maybe also point you towards some great theatre productions, movies, songs, food, beauty products and posts and articles from around the web.
I'm excited to see what the next year in blogging will bring - hopefully just as much happiness as it has for the past three. Here's to year number four and all it will bring for us all (you can't see but I'm raising my cup of tea in true toast style).
I'm forever grateful to you for reading and I suppose also to Google for giving me a soapbox for free. It means the world. Honestly.
 
Thank you for reading, as always. I hope you enjoyed this little chat.
What did you get up to over the bank holiday? How long have you been reading my blog? Do you have any comments or suggestions for future posts? Let me know in the comments.
Sending you all a virtual hug and cup of tea as well as a party bag.
 
Have a splendid day!
 
GingerSnaps xxx




2 comments: