Pages

Wednesday 8 June 2016

Makeup Your Mind - Makeup and Beauty Inspiration and Tips - An Ode To My Rouge Coco Shine.

Hi!!!

Bonjour, how are you? Good, I hope. I want to talk makeup today, so lets begin.

 
This lovely lippy is from Chanel. It is a Rouge Coco Shine in the shade Boy (number 54) and I love it. The formula is absolutely divine and it certainly feels high end. I'm told by the Selfridges site that it contains jojoba, sunflower and mimosa waxes, which is probably why it is such a hydration, comfortable lipstick.


 I really love the colour, too, its perfect for creating a soft, more natural look with an added glamour which makes it well suited to special occasions. The shades are all named after some of the most important people in Chanel's life, which is a nice touch.


The packaging is obvs stunning, too. It's just such an elegant lipstick in terms of colour, formula, packaging (and brand, but maybe that's a superficial thing to say...) and I adore it. I know it's pricey, but it is one to put on your birthday wishlist, gal pals (that's how I got mine).
 
Thank you for joining me today. I hope you've enjoyed this and that I might have helped you discover a new beauty favourite - I'm always happy to be the instigator for your beauty buys.
What are your favourite beauty products? Have you tried any Chanel products? What did you think? Got any comments or suggestions for future posts? Let me know in the comments.
Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday!

I hope your day is full of fun!
 
GingerSnaps xxx 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment