Pages

Thursday 23 June 2016

Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do - Music - My Current Top 40 Faves.

Hi!!!

What's up, guys? I don't know about you, but I find that I listen to the radio a lot in the summer as I spend more time in the car, around the house, at barbeques and things like that. I thought I'd put together a little selection of my faves from this week's Top 40 for you to listen out for on the radio or just enjoy now because an eclectic playlist is more fun and if it meets my standards, hopefully you'll like it, too.

 
 
THIS SONG THO. I really love it - it has really chilled 90s vibes that blend seamlessly with fun electronic dance vibes and it works so well. It has a really interesting sound and I feel like I notice new things about it each time I hear it.
 
 
If you've been on the lookout for your ultimate fun summer jam for 2016 then you can stop looking - THIS IS IT. It is guaranteed to bring a smile to your face and it's definitely one to dance to. The video is super fun, and JT breaks out all the best dance moves, too.
 
 
I think Sia is an incredibly talented songwriter and vocalist and this track is great. It is more upbeat lyrically than some of her others but its still unique. Also, Maddie Ziegler smashed that choreography in the video, as per.
 
 
When I heard the first lines of this for the first time, I'll be honest, I was not feeling it. But actually, I've come to really like this song, both the original and the remix which is linked here as it is the one in the charts. It comes across as meaningful and honest and I love that.
 
 
I don't normally like vocals like this but I think it really suits the song and it is super fun and sassy. It's definitely a great one for those 'windows down, singing along' moments in the car and I love that it doesn't take itself to seriously.
 
Ta Dah! That's all for today, so I hope you enjoyed and you think I've pointed you in the right direction for some good summer tunes.
What are your current favourites from the charts? Which songs do you think deserve to be in the charts that aren't? Do you have any suggestions for future posts? Let me know in the comments and I'll get back to you.
Thank you for reading. Have a good evening and if you're in the UK and you're registered, be sure to go out and vote.
 
Have an awesome day!
 
GingerSnaps xxx
 

2 comments:

  1. i like this post mainly because i'm nosey about what music people like and i also like the songs to except for the dj snake one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always nosey about other people's taste in music, too. I'm glad you liked the post and *most* of my recommendations. Thanks for commenting! GingerSnaps xxx

      Delete