Pages

Saturday 14 January 2017

I've Been Thinking... - 25 (More) Facts About Me

Hi!!!

I've been wanting to do another Facts About Me post for a really long time, and I'm finally getting round to it. I think it's such a nice way for you to find out more about me, so hopefully you're interested. Let's begin.

  1. I love Italian food - hopefully one day I'll be able to go on a (food centred) trip to Italy.
  2. I haven't worn Skinny jeans since 2015. I'm all about a straight leg, a boyfriend jean and so on.
  3. My guitar is called Linda.
  4. I watch an appalling amount a whole lot of reality television and to be honest, I have no shame. It brings me joy.
  5. I have few talents but one is that I have Butlins Red Coat level skills at party dances. Saturday Night, the Macarena, the Cha-Cha Slide? I'm a pro at them all.
  6. I used to take Irish Dance classes.
  7. One of my favourite movie soundtracks is the soundtrack from The Theory of Everything - it's engaging and beautiful.
  8. I don't take sugar in my tea.
  9. I'm currently reading the second Peter Kay autobiography - Saturday Night Peter - and I laughed audibly at it at least three times a chapter.
  10. I was born in Birmingham (in the UK).
  11. In Year 10 and Year 11 I insisted on wearing my school blazer with the sleeves rolled up permanently.
  12. I actually used to be really fussy about how I wore my school uniform - although, lol, not sure if anyone else would think that.
  13. My favourite sweets are Parma Violets.
  14. My favourite film is About Time - its funny, charming, full of love and feelings, it features time travel and the cinematography is beautiful.
  15. I collect old (or vintage, if you're cool) children's books - Enid Blyton books in particular although I have one or two others.
  16. I'm really determined to reach 25 facts...
  17. I definitely have a sweet tooth.
  18. My favourite musicals are Hairspray and Les Miserables.
  19. I went to see Top Hat three times when it was on in the West End - it was a really great show. 
  20. I once sat next to Adrian Scarborough in the Watford Palace Theatre and spent the whole play trying to work out who he was. I went home, turned on the TV and there he was, in Gavin and Stacey (which is one of my favourite shows). I've been kicking myself ever since.
  21. I really like socks and own far too many pairs because I have a socks aesthetic. Not even joking.
  22. I played the first Scouting for Girls album on repeat for approximately a year when it came out until one day the CD player in the car ate it. Still haven't got it back. Sad times.
  23. I'm that person who always has their CDS and DVDs in the wrong cases - it annoys me to no end but I can't stop it, no matter how hard I try.
  24. I'm an ENFP, for anyone as interested in the Myers-Briggs personalities as me.
  25. I absolutely love ice cream.
I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a bit more today through this, it's funny how hard it is to come up with 25 facts but I did it.
Tell me something about yourself in the comments. Or maybe some other comments or suggestions for future posts. Let me know by leaving a comment.
Thanks for reading, speak soon.

Have a wonderfully brilliant day!

GingerSnaps xxx

4 comments:

  1. Knew some things but not all...you could have included eating very large amounts of smoked salmon and Stilton! Don't know what ENFP stands for! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I could have - it certainly is true! And there's a link in the post to the ENFP profile - it's essentially a personality type according to a popular test. Thank you for reading! GingerSnaps xxx

      Delete
  2. Not bad, I knew most things about you. How are you getting on with Linda? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, good! And I'm getting on well with the guitar, I've been practising more and Linda and I are making progress - its a lot of fun. GingerSnaps xxx

      Delete