Pages

Friday 30 June 2017

Congratulations! - Blogging Milestones - My Blog Turns 4!

Hi!!!

Hey. I'm back. You might have noticed that May and June have been fairly empty months around here, or you might not. Either way, I'm back and I'll be able to create regular content for you guys again - hopefully. My blog is four years old this year, which is crazy to me, but is nonetheless true. Every year, I write a post to celebrate its birthday. So, here is this year's, at least a fortnight late. Oh and excuse any keyboard dust in the photos - turns out laptops are more difficult to clean that I had first thought (lol).


I just wanted to commemorate four years - each year that I write and create for this blog, I love it more and more. I love the freedom it gives me, I love that it is a creative space, and I love that I can talk about all of my favourite things, to people who want to listen (or, you know, read).


In the last year, I've been so proud of my content and I've watched as more and more of you have started reading what I put together. I'm just incredibly grateful for this blog, for all of you and for the opportunity to have this space.

Here's to year number five, for everything it will bring for this blog - hopefully as much happiness and fun as the past few years. I'm so excited to create another years worth of content for you all, to whom I am so grateful for reading and supporting and commenting - it means the whole world to me. So, thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy what you find here.

Happy 4th Birthday, blog xxx

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed taking this little trip down Memory Lane with me.
What would you like to see more of in the next year on my blog? Do you have any other comments or blog birthday messages? Let me know in the comments below, I'd love to hear from you.
Big love.

Have a spectacular day!

GingerSnaps xxx

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I love reading your blog. Keep it up!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I hope you continue to enjoy the content! GingerSnaps xxx

      Delete
  2. Happy blogging. I've been busy myself lately with birthdays so just catching up... Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thanks for reading. GingerSnaps xxx

      Delete