Pages

Monday 3 June 2013

First Impressions Count...

Hi!

Welcome to my little space of the interwebs - A Dash Of Ginger.
I've been meaning to start a blog for a very long time now. A little while back, I started a blog with my best friend but there were problems with the blog itself, which meant that we couldn't keep it up, which was a shame. I'd considered the idea before this though. I only wrote one post on the blog I mentioned before but I instantly fell in love with it. I love love love writing but feel like I don't do it enough and hopefully, this will become a constant creative space.
I'm planning on blogging about a lot of different things - beauty posts, lifestyle posts, style posts, seasonal things and just thoughts really.

I'll share more with you over time and I'm sure we'll get on just great.

I hope that you enjoy my little blog as much as I will...

 
GingerSnaps xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment