Pages

Sunday 16 June 2013

Showing My Dad Some Love - Happy Fathers Day.

Hi!!!

As I'm sure you all know, today is Fathers Day. I wanted to do a bit of an appreciation post for my Dad. It *is* Father's Day after all and who can think of a better present than an blog post on the interwebs about you? (no Daddy -  you can't comment telling me I should have bought you a Rolex, OK?)

I love my Dad to bits. He's hilarious, a genius and really caring. I couldn't have ever asked for a better Father, to be honest. He's someone I love talking to. He's someone I love listening to. And I wouldn't be who I am today without him.
 
So, if you're lucky enough to have a Dad to celebrate with today/a Dad you want to celebrate - and I appreciate that some people don't (and if you're one of those people then I'm sorry) - then remember how very special he is.
 
Daddy - I love you loads and always will - no matter what. Have a great day. You deserve it. xxx
 
Have a lovely day everyone.

GingerSnaps xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment