Pages

Friday 7 June 2013

Getting to Know You... 25 Facts About Me.

Hi!!!


Recently in Blogland, I've noticed that a lot of people have done a "25 Facts About Me" post including some of my favourite bloggers ever - more on those people in an upcoming post.

So, without further a do, here are 25 Facts About Me. The majority of these facts are not necessarily important. However, its my blog and I'll write what I want to...

 
 
"25 Facts About Me".
 
 
1. I am completely and utterly addicted to cupcakes!!!
 
 
 2. I prefer Strictly Come Dancing to The X Factor - don't judge me!
 
 
3. My favourite holiday is Christmas.
 
 
4. I love Christmas so, so, so much that I sing Christmas songs all year round (sad, I know).
 
 
5. I am very family and friends orientated. I value them all so much and my life wouldn't be the same without those beautiful creatures.
 
 
6. I spent far too much time on the internet - particularly Blogs and YouTube.   
 
7. I am a complete "foodie".
 
 
8. I really like photography.
 
 
9. My favourite restaurants are The Balcon on Pall Mall in London, Havana in Leamington Spa, Porters in Covent Garden and The Rhubarb in Leamington Spa.
 
 
10. One of the best parts about Summer is Afternoon Tea - I eat it practically everyday in the Summer.
 
 
12. I went to T4 On The Beach last year - turns out it was the last ever one - and I loved it!
 
 
13. I love everything Ginger - my hair, the flavour, the scent.... everything!
 
 
14. I am a professional theatre go-er. I go to the theatre very, very, very often - I LOVE IT!


15. I adore Lily Cole. If you don't know who she is, Google her, she's an amazing creature.


16. I use Factor 30 Sun-cream - but lots of it, because I'm so fair. I could use Factor 50 but they don't make Factor 50 Spray's typically.


17. I am part of the iPhone family.


16. I love visiting Castles, Stately Homes and Monuments. I'm really interested in History.


17. I like flowers and trees - a LOT.


18. Peter Kay is my favourite male comedian.


19. Miranda Hart is my favourite female comedian.


20. I can speak Spanish.


21. I love Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows and Cream and Lemonade and Ice Cream Floats.


22. I love Harry Potter!


23. My favourite band is Elbow (I also love Oasis, Nirvana, Fall Out Boy, The Verve, and Keane).


24. My favourite solo singer(s) are Van Morrison, Amy Winehouse (RIP) and Paul Carrack.


25. I love make-up and creating looks on myself and my friends/family. I love creative (bright, editorial) looks and also period looks (50's, 60's, 90's).



Obviously, this isn't *everything* there is to know about me but hopefully, over time, we'll get to know each other better.
 
I hope the weather is as lovely for you as it is for me right now and that if it is you're enjoying the sunshine (with an SPF and some shades - obviously).
 
Thank you for reading this post, I hope you enjoyed.
 
Have a lovely day or evening whatever you are getting up to right now...
 
 
GingerSnaps xxx
 





2 comments:

  1. Hey Gingersnaps, cool blog! Blogging can be very addictive so prepare to lose whole hours, days and weeks sitting at your computer LOL I look forward to reading more! :) Helen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks Helen. Glad you like it! And it's already happening - eek!!! GingerSnaps xxx

      Delete