Pages

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Rest In Peace - Celebrities We've Lost - Cory Monteith.

Hi!!!

Just a quick post today. As I think you'll know, on Sunday the world got the news that Glee star Cory Monteith has passed away. He played Finn Hudson in Glee since the show first started. I'm a big fan of Glee and so I wanted to put a message out there about it. ( I know that it might seem a bit much to post this, but I'm sure a lot have people have tweeted about it - so I'm allowed to blog about it.)
 
Cory was found dead at his hotel room in Canada.
 
 He was only 31 years old.
 
He had so much talent, and so much potential. He could easily have done so much more with his career. I'm watching an episode of Glee now and it's so weird knowing that the bloke on screen won't sing anymore, won't act anymore, won't dance anymore.
 
We don't know what he died of yet.

This story goes to show that life is, sadly, far too short.
 
My thoughts and prayers are with Cory's family, friends and of course, the lovely Lea Michele as well as all the other people whose lives he touched. I can't imagine how any of them must be feeling.

R.I.P Cory Monteith - 1982 - 2013.
 
GingerSnaps xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment