Pages

Sunday 29 September 2013

Congratulations! - Blogging Milestones - 1000.

Hi!!!

So, yesterday, something very, very, very exciting happened. This little blog reached 1000 views!!!!!!!

Please feel free to pull the impossibly little strings on your party poppers and dance around like crazy.

Oh my gosh. It really did just leave me speechless. I cannot express how over the moon I am! I am so, so, so happy and proud of myself. I know, typically, you're not supposed to say you're proud of yourself but I am, truly. I feel like I have really accomplished something great, and I feel good about it.

I want to say a massive THANK YOU! to YOU. Yes, YOU. Whether you've come here to look at the reviews I've written, to hear my thoughts. Whether you've been reading my style posts, my "milestone" posts. Whether this is a blog you've been reading for a while now, and keep coming back or whether you've only read one or two posts for the first time today, I couldn't have reached this point without you and your support. Thank you for making someone deliriously happy. Thank you for reading, and enjoying and keeping this alive for me. I love you all very much.

I'm amazed at the fact I've managed to achieve something like this and I'm astounded by the sheer joy this has brought me. Hopefully, they'll be more of you in the future, reading and enjoying and I'll feel even prouder when I reach an even bigger number.

Thank you for everything.

 I hope your day is utterly awesome.
 
GingerSnaps xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment