Pages

Monday 9 September 2013

I've Been Thinking... - It's "About Time", Mr Curtis.

Hi!!!

Any of you who know me will know that I am a Rom-Com obsessive. I do also love other kinds of films but to be truthful, I'd much rather watch a Rom-Com...

Richard Curtis. Anyone else who loves Romantic Comedies will know that Richard Curtis is THE DON. Four Weddings and A Funeral, Love Actually, Notting Hill to name but a few... Some of my favourite films of all time! But, you may have noticed that none of them are from recent years. So, how apt that his newest creation is called...

About Time.

I absolutely cannot wait to go and see this at the cinema very soon - if any of my friends or family are willing to be dragged along and share some popcorn with me, that'd be nice. And I'll be sure to review it for you when I've seen it.

Richard Curtis - you legend - I'm sure you won't disappoint...

To see the trailer, click HERE.

I can't wait.

I hope your day is awesome! 

GingerSnaps xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment