Pages

Sunday 6 April 2014

I've Been Thinking.... - Gotta Love The Boat Race!

Hi!!!

So, today is the Oxford vs Cambridge Boat Race; the 160th in fact. I love the boat race and decided I would share some thoughts.

The Boat Race is so exciting and I love watching the competition, the pride and the spirit throughout.

I think it is a great way of bringing people connected to either place or university, and even just the people who like the colour blue, together.

My family have connections with Oxford, and so obviously I am gunning for them, and am already very into it! 

So, I hope you have enjoyed this post post. 
Are you watching The Boat Race this year? Do you have connections to Oxford or Cambridge? Suggestions for future posts? 
Speak to you all soon. 

Have a most marvellous day! 

GingerSnaps xxx

2 comments: