Pages

Sunday 13 April 2014

I've Been Thinking.... - I Have Big Plans Tonight...

Hi!!!


This is 100% not as exciting as the title suggests. I just wanted to do a quick post today and thought, what better than a peek into the kind of way I want to spend tonight? I have to say, I live a pretty wild life...


My Big "Plans" Are To...
  1. Wash my hair, gently apply a light dose of salt spray and/or styling mousse, and plait my hair so that it is all wavy and curly in the morning.
  2. Paint my nails in a fan-cay nail art way that will make me smile. I've had many an idea, so we'll see, and I might just share with you. Do you want a dedicated post?
  3. Watch a movie. Don't know what movie, so if you have any suggestions, let me know.
  4. Drink some Vanilla Coke - I have some massive life supply going on right now - I am literally finding cans of the stuff everywhere around the house! - and so I need to make some progress on that front!
  5. Go to bed a little bit earlier than normal. I want to get up bright and (not too) early tomorrow morning, so I'm gunning for a good nights sleep tonight.

So, that's all for today, I hope that you have enjoyed. I know it has been a while since I have posted, but I hope that you don't mind too much!
Have you enjoyed this post? Do you ever make "plans" like mine? Do you have any suggestions for upcoming posts? Let me know in the comments.
I will speak to you all very soon.

I hope you have a wonderful days/nights everyone!

GingerSnaps xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment