Pages

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Shopping for Treats - Wishlisting - A Few Current Beauty Wants.

Hi!!!

Nice to see you here, thanks for dropping by! Today, I thought I'd d a bit of a different post; I say a bit of a different post because although I have never published a wishlist/wants list on my blog before, I have done a number of beauty/makeup posts. If you have been here a while, you may recognise the "Shopping for Treats" part of the title as I used it for a little beauty haul last summer. If you're interested in that, head on over (HERE).


Today, however, it is the beauty products - specifically bath/bodycare and makeup products - I'm very keen to get my paws on at the moment, that is the focus.


In no particular order...


My Current Beauty Wants.

  • Raspberry Shower Gel, Body Butter or Body Lotion and Body Scrub from The Body Shop. 
When in Covent Garden recently, I popped into The Body Shop to look at their new bits and bobs and stumbled upon this range. The products smell utterly gorgeous; summery, fresh, sweet (but not sickly) and nearly edible. All the products in the range look exciting, I'm particularly looking forward to buying the scrub - it looks like jam!

To find the whole range (there are additional products), head on over (HERE).
  • Bubblegum Lip Scrub from Lush is next up on my lists of  Wishes/Wants at the moment...        
I think this looks like an interesting product. It will be very good for lip care, and will also help provide a smooth base for my lipstick. I also love the idea of the flavour which sounds good enough to eat... Did I mention, after use, you can lick/eat away the remains?

Find the scrub, (HERE).
  • Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel in Wild Violets available from Boots .
If you didn't already know, violets are one of my favourite flowers in the world and also one of my favourite smells in the world. I am also a huge fan of nail polish. As you can imagine, this product seems pretty awesome to me. The colour of this is a really rich, deep purple from what I could see in the bottle, and the concept of a scented polish fascinates me. I would also like to point out that the Autumn Spice and Wintermint colours/scents look very nice too, and I will probably be trying them at some stage.

Find this polish over, (HERE).

  • No 7 Lash Impact Mascara from Boots.
I am basically in this product for the packaging - it is red and sparkly and everything packaging should be; it almost reminds me of old Hollywood glamour. Speaking of glamour, this product promises good things and I personally would buy it in the brown shade because I think the off-black (it is never a true brown) often suits me better and will be applying one coat, lightly. But yes, mainly packaging here since I don't always like to wear mascara. Is the packaging thing superficial?

Find this mascara, in its lovely packaging, over (HERE).
  • Soap and Glory Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub from Boots.
 I smelled this in store recently and I think it is amazing! It smells sweet, familiar, a bit like pancakes (probably the maple fragrance... not blended pancakes) and just... really nice. The texture also looked great in the tub. I think it will go nicely with the rest of my collection, which I haven't been let down by so far.

Find the scrub (HERE).

That is my list for the minute, then. There is more, but I should probably try and limit it. No doubt the rest of my wishes/wants will be appearing in the next few weeks, so if you are interested in that then do keep an eye out.
What is currently on your beauty (or other) wish/wants lists? What do you think about the things on mine? Any recommendations? Do you like beauty products? Any comments, ideas or suggestions for future posts? Let me know in the comments.
As always, thank you very much for reading. I hope you enjoyed this post.

Have a totally brilliant day!

GingerSnaps xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment