Pages

Sunday 11 May 2014

I've Been Thinking... - How Do You Do It, John Lewis?

Hi!!!

Oh hey there! Look at me being awesome and organised with my third post of the month. Today, I wanted to share something with you that has caught my attention.


OK, so if you don't know already, I really love John Lewis. It is one of my favourite places to shop. The store is 150 years old this year, and they have made one of their brilliant adverts to celebrate.

I have totally fallen in love with this advert - I never, ever wind it on during the ad breaks (we have Sky+ - other TV thingys are available).
The song that they have used for it is so, so lovely.
Obviously, the span of 150 years has vintage/retro theme, which I love, and I also like how it still works with the current themes.
I love the span of the decades and how they have blended it to show that no matter how much time passes and how many things change, the things that matter most to us and the things that we all need have and will remain the same.

To see the advert, click (HERE).



Alrighty then, that is all for today, it might seem strange to show off an advert, but I've done it before and I think that it is only fair for the good people of the company and advertising to receive credit for their work.
Do you like the advert? What's your favourite advert at the moment? Do you have a favourite John Lewis advert (I find it too tricky to choose!)? Any questions, suggestions for future posts or comments? Let me know in the comments below.
See you guys very soon!

I hope you have a wonderful day!

GingerSnaps xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment