Pages

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Celebrate Good Times! - Happy Birthday To You... - Happy Birthday Elf Girl!

Hi!!!


Today's post is a birthday post for my best friend Elf Girl. Some of you may read her blog (more on that later) but nearly all of you will have heard me mention her. I thought that it might be nice for her to have a little bit of a mention here, and I hope you enjoy..

Elf Girl is the most amazing friend I could ever have asked for. 
She's hilarious, lovely, creative, supportive and is such fun. She'll sing Disney songs with me, quote Miranda and talk/listen about all sorts.
She makes me, and so many other people, smile and laugh, and I wouldn't know what I would do without her.


Happy Birthday Elf Girl, I loves ya.




Elf Girl has two blogs, (HERE) and (HERE).
They are both great and you should check them out.
 
I hope that you will go over and check out Elf Girl's blog, and enjoy it as much as I do. Thank you for reading.
What is your favourite thing about birthdays? Are you going to check out Elf Girl's blog(s)? Do you have any comments or suggestions for future posts? Let me know in the comments.
See you soon for another post on this here blog.
 
Have a completely fabulous day!
 
GingerSnaps xxx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment