Pages

Thursday 14 August 2014

I've Been Thinking... - 5 "Brain Bits" From The Past Few Days

Hi!!!


How are all of you lovely little people? I thought that it might be a nice idea to share some thoughts (or "brain bits" as they will be called for the sake of this post) from the past few days with you. They might be simple, they might be slightly unexciting but I think that they might just make for an interesting post when all compiled.



5 "Brain Bits" from this Week...
  1. I have felt saddened by the news that both Robin Williams and Lauren Bacall have passed away, even more so because they were both screen icons in their own right and both starred in some of the greatest films. RIP.
  2. I have felt excited by some ideas and plans that are being developed which involve family, trips and pantomimes, especially since they are all really cool. You'll hear more on these as they get closer. Yay!
  3. I have felt a lot of love for long-sleeved tops used in a loungewear context, they are really comfy and cosy and pair nicely with pyjama shorts. Great for the massive lazy day that I had on Sunday - more on that soon.
  4. I have felt confused by the amount of times I hear that all of these vegetable juices are the greatest thing in all of the world. I tried one the other day - supposedly of high quality - and I couldn't see what the fuss was about or why people like the taste. Might just be me...
  5. I have felt interested in buying some of (THESE) new Revlon lip stains - they have some stunning finishes and bright colours and they are the two things that I look for most when buying a lipstick. Plus, I haven't bought much makeup recently, so. it might be time to treat my wee self.

So, there is a little insight into how my brain has been working over the past few days and the kind of things I have "been" lately. I hope that this has been interesting for you, and maybe a bit of a change from some of the other posts that have been put out there recently.
Have you had any key thoughts or likes recently? How do you feel about some of the topics mentioned? Have you had any similar thoughts or likes to lately? Did you find this interesting? Any thoughts, comments or suggestions for future posts? Let me know in the comments.
Thank you for reading!

Have an absolutely great day today!

GingerSnaps xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment