Pages

Thursday 30 July 2015

Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do! - Music - Some Current Favourite Summer Sounds.

Hi!!!

What's up, guys? I had an absolutely wonderful birthday on Friday and I'm back from my little "birthday break" with today's post. I thought that I'd fill you guys in on some of my favourite songs at the moment - I really enjoy putting posts like this together and hopefully you enjoy reading them!

"T Shirt Weather" by Circa Waves (HERE)
 
This song has fantastic music and lyrics and an awesome vibe.
I am absolutely in love with it and have been since I first heard it.
 It is a great one to dance around to but is equally well suited for a road tripping soundtrack and even just something a bit different to listen to when all you want to do is sit down and listen to some music (as I often do).

"Stronger" by Clean Bandit (HERE)

This song is brilliant.
 It is a real bop about, lift your mood, sing along with a smile kind of song and whenever I hear it, it puts a big smile on my face.
 I really like Clean Bandit and their unique sound and this song does a great job in showing off their musical abilities (violins and cellos? Yes please!) and their fun side.

"Shut Up and Dance" by Walk The Moon (HERE)

I'm fairly sure everyone has been loving this song (even a little bit) lately and it isn't hard to see why in my book.
It's fun, it's catchy, it's a cracking tune with some ace lyrics behind it and I just really, really like it - a lot. 
This is definitely one I like to turn up a few notches whenever it comes on - it's a proper summer tune.

And that's your lot for today, folks. Thanks for reading.
What are your favourite songs and new discoveries at the moment? Have you discovered anything new through this post? What do you think of my picks? Do you have any ideas to share or comments or suggestions for future posts? Let me know in the comments below.
I shall see you guys again soon.
 
Have a fantastic day today!

GingerSnaps xxx 
 

2 comments:

  1. am i really
    behind on my music because i have not heard any of these

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, its all good, you can always use the links in the post to give them a go - maybe you'll find a song or two that you like! Thanks for reading! GingerSnaps xxx

      Delete