Pages

Sunday 11 August 2013

Celebrate Good Times! - Happy Birthday To You... - Happy Birthday Elf Girl!

Hi!!!

I hope that you've enjoyed this week everybody and that it's been as fun and lovely for you as it has for me. Today's post is going to be a bit shorter than normal, but I hope it's still enjoyable for you all. 

This week has been a very special week.
 
It has been my best friends birthday.
 
Here in BlogLand, she goes by the name of Elf Girl. I'd love it if you'd go and check out her blog as a birthday present to her - its not like any other blog I've ever read actually. It's so funny, so unusual and is just brilliant. I love her posts - they never, ever, ever fail to make me smile. Something else I love about it is the fact that she created her own background, and therefore her blog is a very personal space to her through her creativity and design. If you'd like to check out her blog, you can do so (HERE).
 
Elf Girl is the most amazing friend I could ever have asked for.  She's so funny, creative, sweet and just a little bit crazy. I don't know what I'd do without her and her support, the fact that she makes me laugh and smile all the time and her ability to put up with my Christmas obsession!
 
I hope that you will go over and check out Elf Girl's blog, and enjoy it as much as I do. Thank you for reading.
 
Have a wonderful day everyone!
 
GingerSnaps xxx
 
 


2 comments: