Pages

Wednesday 27 July 2016

I've Been Thinking... - Why Summer Is Great!

Hi!!!

As I'm sure we all know, it's now summer time (cue confetti cannons and crowds cheering). I love the seasons we get to experience and so I wanted to write a few words down in honour of it all.


Summer is a great time. I love so many things about it.
The ease of shorts, vests, sandals and dresses without thick tights. The way fairy lights sparkle in the garden after barbeques and parties. The fact that cream soda floats and pink lemonade are now staples in the diet. The fact that you can blast music in the garden and dance around like you're in some indie music video without judgement. The way that all these opportunities to do cool stuff open up like outdoor theatre, evenings with friends, trips to the beach and trips abroad. The fact that you spend less time in front of computer screens and TV, because there are so many other things to do. The way you feel when you look outside and see a clear blue sky and bright sunshine in the morning.
 
 
Spend this time well, guys, and make some amazing memories - it's as good a time as ever.
 
Thank you for reading, you lovely person.
What are your favourite things about summer? What things do you love doing? Do you have any comments or suggestions for future posts? Talk to me in the comments below.
I hope you are having an awesome day.
 
I hope your day is full of sunshine.
 
GingerSnaps xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment