Pages

Monday 20 February 2017

Style It Out - Fashion, Style and Get Ready With Me's - The Baby Pink Band Tee of Dreams

Hi!!!

I was in Coventry recently and accidently fell into Primark - but in my defense, I only bought one thing, and it is a glorious thing which I thought I'd write a little post about.


I am a big fan of Nirvana, as you may or may not know, and I already have one Nirvana t-shirt in my wardrobe. It is a classic black tee with the traditional yellow smile logo, and Nirvana written in the same colour. Coincidentally, it was also a Primark purchase, but from a few years ago and from the men's section.


This one is completely different. It's baby pink, which instantly made my heart soar - I LOVE the colour pink - and it has the spiral logo, which is quite hard to find in merchandise at the moment. The logo and the band name are in black.

 I just love this top so much.


I love band tees for many reasons. I love that they show my likes and the kind of things that mean a lot to me, I love how wearable they are, I love the way they make me feel when I wear them. And this one is definitely a contender for favourite in my collection, partly because it is one of the most 'me' band tees that I own.

Oh and did I mention it was only £8?


Available in store at Primark.

And to end this Nirvana heavy post, I'd just like to make a point of saying - Rest in Peace, Kurt Cobain, who would have been 50 years old today but who the world tragically lost.

Thanks for reading, hope you found my ramblings about a tee shirt enjoyable.
What are your favourite recent purchases? Do you have any questions, other comments or suggestions for future posts? Drop me a comment and I'll get back to you.
Speak soon.

I hope your day is epic!

GingerSnaps xxx

2 comments: