Pages

Sunday 26 February 2017

I've Been Thinking... - Snapshots of Winter.

Hi!!!

Hello everyone. As February draws to a close, and everyone begins looking forward to Spring, I wanted to share some photos I've taken this Winter. Winter is my favourite seasons, for so many reasons, and this winter has been a wonderful one. So, without further ado, I present Snapshots of Winter, a mini photo essay of works taken from November last year, to the present day.









The first photo was taken in December on my way home on a particularly drizzly day. The second was also from a journey home, but one earlier this month - views of canals are as staple of life in Birmingham. The third is from January, when I woke up to flurries of snow, which sadly soon melted, but that kept my half asleep self entertained for a good half an hour or so.  The fourth was taken at about quater to nine one morning in January. The fifth and sixth were taken in November, on the day we went to Chatsworth to see the Christmas decorations - the sixth is the view from the passenger seat as the car heaters and an ice scraper worked their magic on the windscreen. The seventh was taken on Thursday, while I was staying at my Auntie's house. I was watching the TV and then looked out of the window, saw the view and abandoned my TV show for my camera. Storm Doris might have caused a bit of trouble but it enhanced the view ten fold. I chose the blue sky for the final photograph because I think it is rather symbolic of where we are seasonally, and was taken last week.

 I hope you enjoyed these snapshots of winter. I've taken approximately seven billion photos since Winter began (OK, maybe not quite seven billion... but close), but I chose these ones because I think they go nicely together as a little collection.
What are your favourite things about Winter? Do you have any other comments or suggestions for future posts? Let me know in the comments.
Thanks for reading.

I hope you have an incredible day!
GingerSnaps xxx

3 comments:

  1. Security cameras are one of the best options available to help monitor your business operations or your home, thus, ensuring safety and security. Proper security camera installation and the right choice of equipment play a huge role in their performance. The first steps in installing a video surveillance system are choosing the right cameras and then identifying the location to install them. Cheap Dashcam Bluetooth Lots

    ReplyDelete