Pages

Saturday 11 November 2017

Lest We Forget - A Message on Armistice Day.

Hi!!!

Good morning, I hope you're all well. Today, as you probably know, is Armistice Day and I've written a post today to honour that.


Today is obviously Armistice Day and there will be a two minute silence at 11am to honour those who have died in conflicts around the world since WW1.
 Every year I write posts encouraging you to stop and think about those who have been and are impacted by wars, past and present and to remember what others have done for us. I do this because I truly believe that, regardless of our opinions about the conflicts they are involved in, service men and women, past and present, deserve our respect.
So treat this as your reminder to participate in the silence and take the opportunity to reflect. 
Thanks for reading.
Have you got any comments or suggestions for future posts? Leave a comment to let me know.
I hope you're enjoying your weekend so far.

Have a lovely Saturday!

GingerSnaps xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment