Pages

Monday 3 February 2014

Celebrate Good Times! - Happy Birthday To You... - Happy Birthday Auntie S.

Hi!!!


So, you alright? It'll only be a short post today, because it is more of a personal thing than anything else.


Today is my Auntie S's Birthday (I shortened it to "S" because I don't want to use her full name), and I know she reads this blog all the time, so I thought I would dedicate a post to her birthday.


"S" as you will be known on this blog, Happy Birthday. I hope you have enjoyed your day, and are still having fun.
Thank you for being the wonderful Auntie that you are.
Thanks for the pantomime bookings, the catch ups with a cuppa, the music/sing alongs on car journeys, days out and fun - just to name a tiny few of the amazing things you do.
Love you lots and lots.

Have a great day people!

GingerSnaps xxx


4 comments: