Pages

Friday 28 February 2014

I've Been Thinking... - I Have Some News!

Hi!!!

Yes, you read that title right. I have news for you all. If you cast your mind allllll the way back to August, you might remember I mentioned in (THIS) post that we were thinking of moving house. Fast forward a few months and look at where we are...

I mentioned in said post that we were thinking of moving house, and had a plan for a specific house which was the one I spoke about in August. However, that didn't work out, and that's probably for the best as it was one of the first houses we looked at, and I don't think now, in hindsight, it would have been just right for us. We didn't get disheartened, though, we kept looking. And it turns out that that led us to a lovely house, which we love. We offered and it was successful. That was the start of Autumn last year, and during this week , we received the news that at last that house was ours.

I am so excited about this move.


 We found such a lovely house, and cannot wait to get stuck in, and make it our own.


I'm so happy that I can share this news with you guys, and am looking forward to sharing our progress with you as well as sharing home-ware/home décor posts.


I hope you enjoyed this post, and are looking forward to sharing this move with me.
What do you think about me moving house? Do you have any useful tips for moving, cleaning or decorating? Do you have any suggestions for home posts you'd like to see? Let me know in the comments.
Thanks for reading guys, and I'll speak to you soon.

Have a marvellous day!

GingerSnaps xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment