Pages

Saturday 1 March 2014

So, To Sum It All Up - February Summary.

Hi!!!


Another month of 2014 gone already? Wowza. Although, I'm blaming this on the fact that February is a short month and nothing else. Anyway, enough about my 80 year old rants, onto the post.



Celebrating People's Birthdays.

My Auntie S's birthday was last month, and my family and I had some fish and chips at my Nan's house to celebrate, gave her cards and stuff, and we all had a really nice time. I really hope she had the lovely day she deserves and I loves her very much.

But I've even been celebrating the birthdays of musicians. 
The 28th of February is the utterly amazing Jake Bugg's birthday, and I "celebrated" by listening to his music. It was also Kurt Cobain's (RIP) birthday on the 20th, so I listened to Nirvana. I was going to do blog posts on their birthdays but didn't get round to it, which is.... irritating.

(HERE) is a link to the post I did for Auntie S's Birthday.
I have put a link to Jake Bugg's VEVO (HERE) -  I cannot recommend you his work enough, and also, try and find his MTV Live Vibrations, tis good stuff...
I have put a link to Nirvana's VEVO (HERE).

Feeling The Love...

February is a month of love and stuff.
 I do like to remind people of priorities though. I like to think about all of the things that I love and I think about how much I love the people around me, and how much they (hopefully) love me. I really hope that you have all enjoyed your Valentine's Day/Lovey Dovey Month, and I loves you all very muchly.

To find my post about things I love click (HERE).
To find my Valentine's Day post (HERE).

Getting The News That We Are Moving House.

I am so excited about moving house, and late last month when I told you guys I was very excited to tell you. Its so nice to tell people like you guys about the news I have, and its nice to think that you guys might be happy for me.

To see the post about the news go (HERE).

Stepping Out The Old Comfort Zone.

This month, I have done things that I am unfamiliar with, and taken on things I thought I would find really challenging (e.g plane journeys and job interviews), however it has shown me that I mustn't limit myself, because as Elf Girl kindly told me "You can do anything, well except turning into a dragon..." - that's why I love that girl. Thanks by the way for being so supportive Elf Girl, as well as everyone else who has shown me support through these ventures, and you guys, as I feel I always have your support.

My Favourite Blog Posts Of February.

Lengthy list this month, because people have been hot on the blogging front.

Five Reasons Why Blogging Is Awesome (And You Should Do It) on A Rosie Outlook (HERE).

Obviously, I already have a blog, and so this post didn't need to convince me to blog. However, it is great when you see that other people have started noticing things differently since blogging, and that blogging is very much a passion and can be quite cathartic... And also, the first picture in this post is so cute!

This Is Adorable on Charlottes Web (HERE).

Yes, this was more of a show and tell kind of post, rather than Charlotte's own original content, but a) Charlotte has good taste, as shown here by the whole Tiffany thing, and b) it is worth a dedicated show and tell. So incredibly cute, and to think I wouldn't have found this if it wasn't for this post...

Strong Hearts on Chronicles Of The Red Herring (HERE).

I thought that this was lovely, and I really like this blog. It always makes me happy and has some beautiful writing on it. Its very unique and this post was no exception. Elf Girl can be very deep sometimes, *puts on snorkel*. Short, sweet, well worth a read.

Review: You've Been Mangoed Bath Melt By Lush on I Get The Feeling (HERE).

I liked this review. It was straight to the point, interesting, and has only increased my obsession with Lush more - like my bank balance needed that. This post was friendly (just like Lauren) and was a lovely read.

Other blogs with amazing posts this month were Little Winter (HERE),  The London Project (HERE) and Zoella (HERE).


Thank you for reading. I hope you have enjoyed this post, and that this has been interesting for you.
What have you enjoyed about February? What do you think of my highlights? What do you think of my favourite blog posts? Do you have any favourites to recommend? Let me know by commenting.
That's it for today then, I have lots of ideas for this month though, so keep coming back to see what's going on.

Have a fabulously lovely day!

GingerSnaps xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment