Pages

Sunday 30 March 2014

Showing My Mom Some Love - Happy Mothers Day 2014

Hi!!!


Today is Mother's Day, which I think you probably knew without me telling you. I thought that I would do a dedicated Mother's Day post today, and so here it is, my thoughts on your screen, with you.


I know that I am very lucky to have a Mother like mine. I appreciate that some people reading this may not have a Mother to celebrate with today, or for other reasons cannot or do not wish to celebrate this day, and for those people I know this day must be difficult.


However, like I said, I have a wonderful Mom. She is thoughtful, creative, caring and is always there for everyone, not just me. She is amazing, and I am so happy that she is my Mommy. I couldn't have asked for a better one.


So, this post is to remind her just how great she is, and how lucky I feel to have her.


Happy Mothers Day Mommy!
I love you lots and lots. Thank you for being everything you are, because you are brilliant.
xxx


So, that's it for today. I hope you enjoyed this post and that it has inspired you to tell your Mom how special she is - if this concept applies to you.
Are you celebrating Mothers Day this year? Are you a Mother or are you celebrating with yours? What are you getting up to? Any suggestions for the blog? Let me know what is going on in your lovely brains in the comments.
I shall speak to you soon, probably in a summary post!

I hope you have a great and joyful day!

GingerSnaps xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment