Pages

Friday 14 February 2014

All You Need Is Love... - Valentines Day 2014

Hi!!!


Today is Valentines Day. Its a funny one, is Valentines Day. You either love it or loathe it. I feel like most people just need perspective on Valentines Day, because no matter what your situation, you can enjoy it.


As I mentioned in (THIS) post, Valentines Day is not just about couples. Valentines Day is a day for showing the people/things/animals you care about love and providing a little bit o happiness for them.

Another thing which I think bugs people is that it can be "too cheesy". I do agree that some people go so overboard it can make you feel nauseous, but whether it is a big showy display of affection or a candle on the dinner table, it can be incredibly sweet.
For me, personally, it is about doing something extra special to *remind* people you love them. It shouldn't be a day where you *prove it* to someone.

I like Valentines Day because I am happy in the knowledge that I love a lot of things in this world, and I can reflect on them as I chose. Its also a pretty sweet day to be a rom com, which we all know I love (side note, Happy Valentines Day Mr Richard Curtis, creator of the films which I love the most! and also being a bloomin good egg all round.)

To all you beautiful people reading this, Happy Valentines Day. I hope you have/have had a wonderful day and that you have enjoyed yourself. I love you all very, very much and you do not understand how much every page view, comment and follow means to me - whether I know you personally or not.
Friends, family, blog readers and everything else in between, I love you and thanks for your support. xxx

I hope you have enjoyed this blog post, and that it has brought some happiness into your day. I love you all.
Have you had a good day? What do you think of Valentines Day? Do you have anything else you would like to say? Let me know in the comments.

Have a LOVE-ly day,

GingerSnaps xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment