Pages

Tuesday 11 February 2014

I've Been Thinking... - Things That I Love... LOTS.

Hi!!!


So, for those of you who have been living under a rock/don't celebrate it, it's Valentines Day on Friday. Now, I know that some people love it, and some people hate it but I guess you are going to have to accept it.


I personally like Valentines Day. I spend it with family and friends. To me, it is some time spent with friends, and a meal with family before one of my beloved rom-com's in my pyjamas.
I don't think people should dwell on "couple status" when it is a day based upon love and love comes in many different ways (e.g family, friends, pets, shoes, handbags, food, coffee in the morning... whatever takes your fancy).
All love should be celebrated as far as I am concerned (even if it means putting a party hat on a kitten... that made more sense in my head... I'm so sorry...).

Therefore, to show how love can mean many a different thing, I have compiled a list of some things I LOVE... LOTS.


Films I LOVE...


My favourite film of all is About Time.
I cannot even put into words how much I LOVE it. It feels like it was made just for me - it wasn't, obviously, but hey. It could not be more perfect - in my eyes. I LOVE IT!


To see more films I LOVE, head on over to my Blogger Profile.


Music I LOVE...



The artists I LOVE includes Van Morrison, Elbow, and Jake Bugg.

To see more music I LOVE, see my Blogger Profile.


If you want to talk about the songs that I LOVE, then let me know in the comments and I can chat to you there, or update the post. It's no bother, I would LOVE to.


Models I LOVE...



I LOVE models like Lily Cole, Georgia May Jagger and Kate Moss and LOVE their work and creativity.
I LOVE quite a few other models, but will discuss them in my upcoming additions to the "It's So In Vogue!" series.


Places I LOVE...


To name but a few places I LOVE - Northern Ireland, the area I live in, London, St Albans/Watford, Leamington Spa, Leeds, York, Barcelona....


I could go on about the places which I LOVE all day, but I wouldn't want to bore you. If you want to I would LOVE a conversation in the comments about it!


Blogs I LOVE...


In no particular order... A Rosie Outlook (HERE), Charlottes Web (HERE), The London Project (HERE), Little Winter (HERE), Chronicles Of The Red Herring (HERE), I Get The Feeling (HERE) and Zero Reality (HERE).


To see a few more blogs I LOVE, click on my Blogger Profile.


People I LOVE...


I LOVE my amazing family.
I LOVE my wonderful friends.
I LOVE all the people who inspire me, whether it is through music, fashion, art, books, anything, and are all round good eggs.
I LOVE all of the people who read this blog, who hopefully LOVE it and who have supported me - whether you have read from June 2013 or 5 minutes ago.


So, just a short post today. I probably could have gotten through many a category, however I think "short and sweet" was a good approach for today. I just wanted to remind people to focus on the little things that matter to them in this week of love and stuff.
What do you love? Did you enjoy this post? Let me know in the comments.
And, that, as they say is a wrap...


Have a marvellous day...

GingerSnaps xxx











5 comments:

  1. So you know I hate Val day... however if it is just love this week..
    I love very much... travel, music, books, friends, family, life but most of all you and this blog

    this post has really left a warm glow in me.. thanx gingersnaps xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, thank you very muchly!!! I'm glad this post made you smile! Love you very much, GingerSnaps xxx

      Delete
    2. Oh yeah, and thank you for including your list. I very much agree with you, we are similar little beans. GingerSnaps xxx

      Delete
  2. oh i been liked . btw gr8 post. ooh gone all text talk gtg xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course are in this post. Thnx 4 yr lovely comment... the text talk has rubbed up of me... oh dear me...!!!! <3 GingerSnaps xxx

      Delete